Search Trivandrum

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

red

Here are the steps involved to make money.

  1. Have accounts at both Digg (here) & StumbleUpon (here).
  2. Have a Paypal ( here) account, to receive the payments.
  3. Create an account at Subvert and Profit (here). This as would know is a referral link, you can remove the link and go straight to the original page to create your account, but you would lose nothing by being my referral, infact, I'd answer any query of yours for free (Joke. I'll be for you, for any of your doubts, just reply to this mail or contact me @ tuxbug@gmail.com.)
  4. Submit your Stumble & Digg ids at S&P to get them activated.
  5. S&P gives you a set of links to digg or stumble or both everyday. You digg or stumble as required.
  6. That's it, ... wait for your money.
I'd like to share a secret too, do check the S&P dashboard everyday, they'll have links to digg & stumble even if they don't mail you.

Just takes 5 mins. of your day, everyday.
Easy job. Easy money.

No comments: